Friday 7 August 2015

LIFE, DEATH AND GRIEVE

AFRO CARIB LIFESTYLE AND ACHIEVERS 
@THE AFRO FASHION SHOW IRELAND 
LIFE, DEATH AND GRIEVE
Daddy, Chief Afolabi Olatunji

 Hello Readers,

Wow! What a life we live, people, fashion, death and what we do. I love life yet I keep finding myself curious about why? When things happen, like Lost is unexplainable; the reality of death can’t be challenge and I ask myself how do you grieve? It became so real to me Death!

My lost bring me to the question Life? My concerns about life come from a place of hurting and pain, confusion or despair. So I needed to establish some clarity over the value of life. If not, I/we may be curious about where we come from, or what the nature of life is, the lost of my father and the relationship which I was in became questionable. Am so in love that I cant let go even when am not totally sure also “My Father” I don’t know what I should do right by him, am not perfect so was he but I know he did love me and I love him too. The pain of lost comes in different way and its base on your life experience. I say again death! Is real, hearing of his death a day to my big show create some strength to make him proud, for hours I couldn’t stop crying, screaming and realizing that I lost a man in my life which I believe loves me more. If you were to ask me/ anyone and give us a choice between living in their present circumstances or not living at all, the bulk of us would opt to continue living, I realize at that moment how much I want to live for my children, I held my kids close and made them realize my fear death, telling them that am going to die also because then it became so real, life and death.

This says everything. Life is inherently valuable and dear to us, regardless of the circumstances but the question now is how do I grieve? Death is the cessation that connects between our mind and our body. Most people believe that death takes place when the heart stops beating; which is physical but this does not mean that the person has died, because his subtle mind may still remain in his body. Death occurs when the subtle consciousness finally leaves the body to go to the next life. Our body is like a guesthouse and our mind like the guest; when we die our mind has to leave this body and enter the body of our next rebirth, like a guest leaving one guesthouse and travelling to another. We all know that one day we shall die, generally we are so reluctant to think of our death that this knowledge does not touch our hearts, and we live our life as if we were going to be in this world forever. You only faced the reality of death only when a very close love one do actually die, like Dad, Mother, Children or a lover, husband or someone close that you see and relate with on a daily bases. Death to me now became so real and it scares me and I realize I have to make some changes, say something’s before it’s late and do things when I can. I love you daddy!!!!......

Question: "What does it mean to grieve / quench the Holy Spirit?" Answer: When the word “quench” is used in Scripture, it is speaking of suppressing fire. When believers put on the shield of faith, as part of their armour of God (Ephesians 6:16), they are extinguishing the power of the fiery darts from Satan. Christ described hell as a place where the fire would not be “quenched” (Mark 9:44, 46, 48). Likewise, the Holy Spirit is a fire dwelling in each believer. He wants to express Himself in our actions and attitudes. When believers do not allow the Spirit to be seen in our actions, when we do what we know is wrong, we suppress or quench the Spirit (1 Thessalonians 5:19). We do not allow the Spirit to reveal Himself the way that He wants to.

To understand what it means to grieve the Spirit, we must first understand that this indicates the Spirit possesses personality. Only a person can be grieved; therefore, the Spirit must be a divine person in order to have this emotion. Once we understand this, we can better understand how He is grieved, mainly because we too are grieved. Ephesians 4:30 tells us that we should not grieve the Spirit.

We grieve the Spirit by living like the pagans (4:17-19), by lying (4:25), by being angry (4:26-27), by stealing (4:28), by cursing (4:29), by being bitter (4:31), by being unforgiving (4:32), and by being sexually immoral (5:3-5). To grieve the Spirit is to act out in a sinful manner, whether it is in thought only or in both thought and deed. Both quenching and grieving the Spirit are similar in their effects. Both hinder a godly lifestyle. Both happen when a believer sins against God and follows his or her own worldly desires.

The only correct road to follow is the road that leads the believer closer to God and purity, and farther away from the world and sin. Just as we do not like to be grieved, and just as we do not seek to quench what is good—so we should not grieve or quench the Holy Spirit by refusing to follow His leading.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/grieve-quench-Holy-Spirit.html#ixzz2N9ZSwvqd

Grief is neither a disorder nor a healing process: it is a sign of health itself, a whole and natural gesture of love. Nor must we see grief as a step towards something better.

No matter how much it hurts–and it may be the greatest pain in life–grief can be an end in itself, a pure expression of love–Gerald May, M.D.

 “For me my grieving process is loving, remembering the good times and bad, making decision which is necessary, showing more kindness, being strong by continue to live life itself and most of all searching for more about my creator, my lord, My God Jehovah, myself and others around me that makes life meaningful” 

Susuana.O.M OLATUNJI-KOMOLAFE
Again I Love You Daddy, Chief Afolabi Olatunji and to You out there “TAL” To All Living
Death is Real !!!!!!!!!!................................................................
http://susuanaom.blogspot.ie/?view=timeslide

No comments:

Post a Comment